- No products in the cart.
Arielle from Tilly and the Buttons
Arielle skirt pattern for confident beginners from Tilly and the Buttons.
3 in stock
This easy to use sewing pattern will take you through the steps to making the Arielle skirt, with jargon busting instructions photos showing you how to sew each part.
Martha Dress – Tilly and the Buttons£12.50
£12.50 Add to cart
- Fabric – Mini length – 2.9m (3 1/8 yards) x 150cm (60in) wide / 3.5m (3 7/8 yards) x 115cm (45in) wide; Knee length – 3.4m (3 3/4 yards) x 150cm (60in) wide / 4.2m (4 5/8 yards) x 115cm (45in) wide (0.2m / ¼ yard less for short sleeve version)
- Matching thread
- 56cm (22in) invisible zip
- 0.25m (1/4 yard) iron-on interfacing – similar weight to your fabric
- For collar: 1 rounded or fabric-covered button + elasticated hair band or 8cm (3in) piece of narrow ribbon
- Sewing machine and basic tools, including an invisible zip foot